Frank Bros. is Open and Serving You. Here's What We're Doing to Keep Everyone Safe.
As your neighborhood heating and cooling company, Frank Bros. is open for business. Heating fuel delivery and service is classified as an "essential service," so you can rest assured that we will continue to care for your home comfort needs as we have since 1932.
We are taking the following necessary precautions to protect you and your family's health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff.
- We continue to fulfill emergency service requests and deliver heating oil to our customers.
- We are limiting employee-customer interaction in keeping with recommended social distancing procedures. Please do not ask to shake our technicians' hands, and keep a safe distance away when they need to enter your home.
- Please use your online account to make any non-emergency service or delivery requests. If you have not created an account, it will only take a few minutes to do so. You may also call.
- Our Bay Shore office is closed to the public. Please make your payments by phone, online or by mail.
- Our technicians are taking additional steps to protect themselves, including frequently washing their hands and maintaining a distance of at least six feet from customers whenever possible. They have also been empowered to ask if anyone in your home is ill. We kindly ask that you respect their requests, as this will help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- If you or anyone in your household has been tested positive for COVID-19 or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, please advise our office when you request service.
For additional information on the coronavirus, please visit:
Suffolk County Coronavirus Updates
New York State Coronavirus
Centers for Disease Control